What makes your Blood Boil?
Feelings of anger are a natural, but disruptive with mental and physical implications.
When life is tough, the pressures inside tend to build and then explode.
For everyday annoyances, try these simple steps:
1. Take a long, slow breath.
2. Pause before you speak or pick up the keyboard.
3. Consider whether venting your feelings will improve the situation.
4. Forget about being superior – it rarely helps.
5. Take another breath and find a funny side.
6. Now, let it go and get on with enjoying life.
Don’t let persistent anger ruin your life. Find out how hypnotherapy can identify the source of anger and stop pressure from building up inside.
Visit www.kencooke.com/anger-management to learn more and to arrange a Free Consultation.